Promoting your books and websites
Far too many authors believe that the key to success is getting a book published and throwing up a website. It's not. Once the book is published, you have to find ways to promote it. The same goes for your website. If you have a wonderful website and nobody visits it, what you have is essentially a worldwide waste of money, no more effective than a billboard in a cornfield.
SignedCopy.com can help with targeted web marketing programs that can drive people to your website.
Among other things, SignedCopy.com can:
- Optimize your keywords so that search engines will find and display your pages
- Place targeted advertisements in online "ezines" dispatched to people interested in your topic
- Have ads about your websites appear on search engine pages, online magazines and even online newspapers whenever someone types in terms that deal with your topic
- Arrange "link exchanges" so that links to your pages appear on other sites
- Set up "click through" payments with Amazon.com so that you can generate income from people who click to Amazon from your page. This can also give you important data on how many people buy books from Amazon after visiting your site
These web marketing programs are tailored to your needs, with packages ranging from $25 a month to $500 a month, depending what you're seeking.
Many newly published authors, or authors with new books coming out, have already spent a considerable sum setting up and hosting their websites. SignedCopy.com's marketing program, the only program designed soley for authors, is to drive people to that website to boost your overall marketing efforts.
Because these programs are tailored to your needs, we'll deal with you personally. Email us at Authors@SignedCopy.com or call (800) 678-1967 to give us an idea what you need.
-- Greg Raver-Lampman, Director, SignedCopy.com
Because authors deserve their fair share